Terms and conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to any booking for a Concert organised by Vocal Fusion Acapella.
1. Tickets for Concerts are available for booking online at www.vocalfusionacapella.co.uk . Tickets may also be available from designated sellers or on the door if sufficient seating is available.
2. By making a booking for a Concert, you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true and complete.
3. Your booking will be confirmed by way of a confirmation email. There will be no issue of physical tickets. Names of customers who have booked for a Concert will be checked on entry to the Concert.
4. All bookings for a Concert are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. As there is unreserved seating, a ticket does not entitle the ticketholder to a specified seat at a Concert.
6. Only individuals who have made a booking online or have otherwise purchased a ticket will be permitted to attend a Concert.
7. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions and whether or not such individual holds an online booking or a ticket for a Concert, we reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual to any Concert.
8. The Concert Organisers may wish to film and/or record the Concert for later use. By attending a Concert, you consent to the recording and filming of yourself as a member of the audience.
9. Unless stated otherwise in respect of a particular Concert, cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not to be used by members of the audience at a Concert.
10. Mobile phones, pagers, watches and other audible devices should be silenced before the commencement of a Concert.
11. Concerts may be cancelled at the absolute discretion of Vocal Fusion Acapella.
12. If a Concert is cancelled, you will be notified by email and will receive a full refund corresponding to your booking amount.
13. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you but will update the www.vocalfusionacapella.co.uk website as soon as reasonably practicable. Any subsequent bookings will be subject to such changes.